For time, partitioned any way:
120 wall-ball shots
Time cap: 20 minutes
Women 14-lb. ball to 9 ft. | Men 20-lb. ball to 10 ft.
After the call of "3, 2, 1 … go," the athlete may perform 40 muscle-ups, 80 calories on the rower, and 120 wall-ball shots. Athletes may perform the movements in any order, and the reps can be divided up in any manner. There are no restrictions on the sequence or combinations of movements, or their corresponding repetitions. The repetitions of one movement do not have to be completed before the athlete can accumulate reps of another movement.
- Concept2 rower
- Medicine ball of appropriate weight for your division*
*The official weight is in pounds. For your convenience, the minimum acceptable weights in kilograms are 9 kg (20 lb.) and 6 kg (14 lb.).
For each workout, be sure the athlete has adequate space to safely complete all the movements. Clear the area of all extra equipment, people, or other obstructions.
Any athlete who in any way alters the equipment or movements described in this document or shown in the workout standards video may be disqualified from the competition.
Video Submission Standards
- Film the rings, clearly show the weight of the medicine ball, and measure the height of the target.
- Videos must be uncut and unedited to accurately display the performance.
- Your judge and a clock or timer must be visible throughout the workout.
- Shoot the video so all exercises can be seen clearly meeting the movement standards.
- Videos shot with a fisheye lens or similar lens may be rejected.