Women 35 lb. dumbbells | Men 50 lb. dumbbells
This workout begins with the dumbbells on the floor and the athlete standing tall. After the call of "3, 2, 1...go," the athlete may begin performing thrusters. After 4 reps of thrusters are completed, the athlete will advance to a pull-up bar to perform toes-to-bars. After 6 reps of toes-to-bars are completed, the athlete will move to a jump rope and complete 24 double-unders before returning to the thrusters for the next round.
The athlete's score will be the total number of repetitions completed before the 20-minute time cap.
There is no tiebreak for this workout.
- Pull-up bar
- Jump rope
- Dumbbells of the appropriate weight for your division*
*The official weight is in pounds. For your convenience, the minimum acceptable weights in kilograms are 22.5 kg (50 lb.), 15 kg (35 lb.), 10 kg (20 lb.), and 7.5 kg (15 lb.).
For each workout, be sure the athlete has adequate space to safely complete all the movements. Clear the area of all extra equipment, people, or other obstructions.
Any athlete who in any way alters the equipment or movements described in this document or shown in the workout standards video may be disqualified from the competition.
Video Submission Standards
- Film the pull-up bar and dumbbells so the loads can be seen clearly.
- Videos must be uncut and unedited to accurately display the performance.
- Your judge and a clock or timer must be visible throughout the workout.
- Shoot the video so all exercises can be seen clearly meeting the movement standards.
- Videos shot with a fisheye lens or similar lens may be rejected.