10 rounds for time of:
10 bar-facing burpees
Women 65 lb. | Men 95 lb.
Prior to starting the workout, the athlete will need to set up a barbell, with standard plates, to jump over during the burpees. This workout begins with the barbell on the floor and the athlete standing tall. After the call of "3, 2,1... go," the athlete may pick up the barbell and perform 8 ground-to-overheads then 10 bar-facing burpees for 10 rounds.
The athlete's score will be the total time it takes to complete the entire workout or the total number of repetitions completed before the 15-minute time cap. There is no tiebreak for this workout.
- Standard bumper plates (18-inch diameter) to load barbell for burpee
- Collars to secure the plates on the barbell
- Plates to load to the appropriate weight for your division*
*The official weight is in pounds. For your convenience, the minimum acceptable weights in kilograms are 43 kg (95 lb.), 29 kg (65 lb.), 20 kg (45 lb.), and 15 kg (35 lb.).
For each workout, be sure the athlete has adequate space to safely complete all the movements. Clear the area of all extra equipment, people, or other obstructions.
Any athlete who in any way alters the equipment or movements described in this document or shown in the workout standards video may be disqualified from the competition.
Video Submission Standards
- Film the plates and barbell so the loads can be seen clearly.
- Videos must be uncut and unedited to accurately display the performance.
- Your judge and a clock or timer must be visible throughout the workout.
- Shoot the video so all exercises can be seen clearly meeting the movement standards.
- Videos shot with a fisheye lens or similar lens may be rejected.